How we helped cloud services company build their product from scratch
- Lack of in-house expertise
- High cost of hiring and training new internal staff
- Lack of flexibility when working with in-house team
- Lack of resources to provide Tier III support
- How to find a vendor they can trust?
- How to meet short and strict deadlines for MVP release?
- How to scale up the team and continue product development after MVP release?
- How to find resources to provide technical support for urgent production issues?
Steps to Solution
- 4 engineers initiated core development
- Quickly adjusted MVP based on Product team feedback
- After MVP, grew to 10 engineers
- Enhanced development,QA, and CI/CD for better speed and quality
- Initiated Tier III production support
- Consistent development ensured regular version updates