How we helped agricultural software company design and build advanced nutritional software solutions
Originating from the Cornell University Ruminant Nutrition Modeling Group, AMTS LLC is a powerhouse in the Global Feed Industry. They're devoted to providing the industry and independent nutritionists with advanced, user-friendly tools. By actively participating in research and nutrition management consulting at various levels, they ensure a significant ROI. AMTS specializes in the Cornell Net Carbohydrate and Protein System (CNCPS), aiming to optimize nutrient requirements, feed utilization, and animal performance.
AMTS sought the expertise of Sednor with specific goals in mind:
- Collaborate to design the User Interface (UI) for a new cloud application.
- Develop an updated version of an existing AMTS product.
- Create the UI for a novel Admin/Billing/CRM system.
- Exceptional cultural compatibility.
- Outstanding value for cost.
- Trustworthy referral.
- Alignment of company values.